[freeswitch-sec] FreeSWITCH selinux policy sponsorship

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Thu Sep 19 22:38:19 MSD 2013

Hi Russ,

  Thanks for your input!

  As Ken has already said in a separate follow-up I believe FreeSWITCH
has matured/settled down enough for formal rules to be included with
the source.  With that said I'm unfamiliar how SELinux rules are
included/added to a given distro (and what SELinux differences there
may be in between distros).  I certainly understand the desire for
integration with distro specific file locations but the vast, vast
majority of FreeSWITCH installs are done using the standard layout
installed to either /opt/freeswitch or /usr/local/freeswitch.  I have
no problem developing rules around these locations.

  Your thoughts?

--
Kristian Kielhofner