[Freeswitch-docs] Old internal links

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu May 10 16:09:38 UTC 2018

Under the Community link there are tips and guidelines as well as a link to a YouTube video that provides tutorial on Confluence.

Confluence can be quirky, but basically you click on the errant link and a mini-menu pops up below it.

You can select Change and paste in the correct link. Then save the whole page with the button at the bottom.

It would really help if everybody does this because there have got to be hundreds of links to the old wiki scattered throughout Confluence, so it’s worth the effort.

Thanks.

Bote