[Freeswitch-docs] XML Meta Page Indexing Complete

Ryan Harris ryharris at airmail.cc
Fri Jan 26 15:54:59 UTC 2018

I just finished indexing all documents that reference XML configuration
in the XML Meta Page.

I noticed a lot of repeated information. I think it's best to strictly
require that things like directory locations and config params are
cross-referencing a primary page. Since I have a full index of all the
pages that have this information, it will be a lot easier for me to set
up these cross-references.

I'm going to start categorizing the XML Meta Page now. Let me know if
you have any suggestions/requests.