[Freeswitch-docs] Request for comment on new channel variable catalog

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Feb 2 22:20:31 UTC 2018

High praise from Stan! He does good work, too.

You can use an aspect of Confluence Table of Contents to form links within the page, especially since they make it so insanely difficult to create a simple anchor within a page.

The way the 'FS ToC' macro that I created works is by only including the higher level heading tags, I think h1, h2, possibly h3. I can't recall off-hand and I can't check right now.

You can copy an individual link to the term of interest from the ToC and paste that elsewhere. It's cumbersome, but it's less cumbersome than the way Confluence wants you to do it. Have a look at https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Conference+Related

I see Confluence led you down the garden path of inserting Sections :-) I learned the hard way that they are a royal pain to manipulate, especially when a section is the first element on a page: you aint inserting ANYTHING before it.

See if that ToC idea helps you. Lots of good work there, thank you.

Bote