[Freeswitch-docs] Updated packet capture docs

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 27 16:22:02 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Sorry it's been so long since I've been here! I've spent the last 13 months
of my life doing nothing but AWS and Azure security. (A story for another
day...)

I don't get to do as much FS stuff as I'd like, but recently I've been
working on a project that has had me doing a fair amount of packet capture
and analysis. I have some hard-earned knowledge that I'd like to add to the
packet capture page, including some updates to sipgrep, sngrep, and
pcapsipdump.

For those interested in the details please follow the packet capture page
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Packet+Capture> and
feel free to contact me with any feedback on the edits I make.

Thanks,
Michael