[Freeswitch-docs] Docs Sprint January 2017

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Jan 5 02:49:38 MSK 2017

WHAT: FreeSWITCH Documentation Team Sprint

WHO: YOU!

DATE: 13 January, 2017

TIME: As long as you can help that day.

COMMUNICATIONS:

                https://hipchat.freeswitch.org/ in “FreeSWITCH-Docs” room
(PRIMARY)

                Irc - #freeswitch-docs @ freenode

                888 at conference.freeswitch.org (maybe??)

Ítalo Rossi has volunteered the help of Team Evolux from sunny Brasil so it
will be especially important to coordinate our efforts using the wiki page
tracker spreadsheet developed by Belaid Areski. Ask to be added so you have
permission to edit the spreadsheet.

“Pending” – needs to be moved

“Editing” – don’t touch it, someone is now copying the page

“Moved” – already copied to Confluence, look for another page

For this sprint we are only concerned with copying pages from the old wiki
to Confluence and maybe tagging each page with proper existing labels to tie
together pages that are related. We will concentrate on formatting and
updating pages in future sprints. The important part is to get rid of the
old wiki server as soon as possible.

Cheat sheet for wiki page copy steps:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Wiki+Migration#WikiMigr
ation-WikiPageMoveSteps