[Freeswitch-docs] Access to Confluence Wiki

M Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Fri Dec 29 18:36:04 UTC 2017

Comrades!

I'd like access for user "moshe" to the Confluence wiki in order to edit the fail2ban description page.

Topics to update:

* Use of firewalld, if that's your choice, to enable SIP access for a PBX that expects calls on port 5060. The firewalld standard does not work and I'm likely to submit a pull request to firewalld for a "sip-pbx" service.
* Creating log files for fail2ban to scan using cdr_csv; in particular, scanning for failed attempts to spoof FS using common INVITE tactics
* Correct usage of fail2ban's recidive module (I may submit a pull request to fail2ban).

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate Corporation

  +1 773 764 8727