[Freeswitch-docs] Documentation changes for mod_http_cache

Richard Screene richard.screene at thisisdrum.com
Mon Sep 19 12:59:03 MSD 2016

Hello,

I have written a Pull Request for mod_http_cache that allows the use of Azure Blob Service to store files.  It is: https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/pull-requests/941 <https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/pull-requests/941>

This requires some changes to the documentation to detail the new configuration.

How can I go about getting this added?  I’m quite willing to write it myself but how should I submit it?

Also, how is versioning achieved (ie. how do we tie a version of the documentation to a version of the code)?

Regards,
  Richard