[Freeswitch-docs] Request for confluence editing permission(s)

Ítalo Rossi italo at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 24 00:20:24 MSK 2016

You are now in the editors group. Welcome! :)

Log in again at confluence and the new permissions will be available.

Also, take a look at our pure python esl implementation with Gevent:

https://github.com/EvoluxBR/greenswitch

I saw that you're looking for other esl alternative to plug into switchy, let
me know if that fits.

Also read carefully our Documentation Page at:
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Docs+Team>

We need to finish the migration from the old wiki to the new one, we're
tracking the progress here:

<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Move+Tracker>

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, I'm here to help you.

Thanks!

Ítalo Rossi

italo at freeswitch.org

IRC chat.freenode.net #freeswitch #freeswitch-dev

Bugs? https://freeswitch.org/jira

Docs? https://freeswitch.org/jira

Chat? https://hipchat.freeswitch.org/gUdAgy0m6

> On Mar 23 2016, at 6:14 pm, Tyler Goodlet &lt;tgoodlet at gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> Hey All,

> I was wondering about getting confluence editing permissions so I could link
to switchy (<https://github.com/sangoma/switchy>) on the _See Also_ section of
the performance testing page (<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREES
WITCH/Performance+Testing+and+Configurations>).

(<https://github.com/SIPp/pysipp>) from the SIPp github org.