[Freeswitch-docs] bad link on page

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Mar 6 23:58:37 MSK 2016

Yes, videos of the weekly conference calls are great because many times when there is a live demo it goes by way too fast to see important details or comprehend all that needs to be understood.

But a video on configuring something like voicemail or TLS...I just don't see it. Step by step instructions on a wiki page allow for careful examination and copy-paste of commands which a video precludes.

A demo of how something sounds or how FS responds could be useful in a video I suppose.

Anyway, if it's still up there somewhere by all means put the link back. Some wiki pages are getting pretty long in the tooth.

Bote