[Freeswitch-docs] FreeSWITCH 1.8 New Configs

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Feb 17 20:02:32 MSK 2016

Not sure why you need to add this to FreeSwitch config/install for OS X but I documented auto startup for OS X here:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Customization+on+OS+X#CustomizationonOSX-AutomaticStartupandShutdown <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Customization+on+OS+X#CustomizationonOSX-AutomaticStartupandShutdown>

And for OS X config should all be in one place as it is now. Otherwise there could be permissions problems, etc.