[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence UML diagrams

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Feb 1 17:37:48 MSK 2016

I would be very appreciative if Brian, Anthony, and others who have better knowledge of the call flow check out this diagram for accuracy, or at least point out glaring errors.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Life+Cycle+of+a+Call

It’s a start. You gotta click the Expand… link because it’s so damned long J

Thanks.

Bote