[Freeswitch-docs] Cloning Confluence wiki

Ítalo Rossi italo at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 11 21:33:57 MSD 2016

I agree that we need to polish the current docs.

We can start defining a good flow for the main page and the tree and from
there we'll making progress.

Maybe starting a shared doc outlining the steps and proposals would be a good
start.

Ítalo Rossi

italo at freeswitch.org

IRC chat.freenode.net #freeswitch #freeswitch-dev

Bugs? https://freeswitch.org/jira

Docs? https://freeswitch.org/jira

Chat? https://hipchat.freeswitch.org/gUdAgy0m6

On Apr 9 2016, at 9:51 am, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:

> Is it a good time to clone the FreeSWITCH Confluence wiki to archive the
current instance and carry on with the live wiki by cleaning out the old cruft
that no longer applies?

> If not, when would be the next official FS release? Would that be a good
time?

> This is a major move so I need input and consensus. (I’ll be damned if I’m
the one who screws it up J