[Freeswitch-docs] I want to help

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Sep 16 00:48:01 MSD 2015

¡Hola Juan! The most important work we need to do is to copy pages from the old wiki to the new Confluence wiki.

There is a Google Docs spreadsheet where we track which pages have been moved to avoid duplicate work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit?pli=1#gid=1187898333

Areski will have to add you to the list of users who can edit that spreadsheet. He is in Spain I believe so he might not see this until Wednesday.

It is important to note in the spreadsheet how much work has been done on each page: because there exist still many pages to be copied it is helpful to copy them to a proper spot in Confluence, then mark the Status of that page “Moved” so that we all know what has been done. We can edit the pages on Confluence to update them as time permits later.

Here are some more instructions to help you:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Move+Tracker

Thank you!

---

Bote