[Freeswitch-docs] edit access

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Oct 26 23:09:29 MSK 2015

Done!

We are copying pages over from the old wiki to Confluence as fast as possible with a volunteer user base. It takes time. Once everything useful from the old wiki has been copied over to Confluence it will be redirected to Confluence.

Only Google knows their search algorithm despite what S.E.O. experts claim. It will take time for Confluence hits to bubble back up to the surface, I can’t speak to how long that will be.

Good to see you back, I’ve seen your name on a number of wiki pages. Thanks!

Bote