[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence font formatting question

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Oct 9 21:20:25 MSD 2015

Problem is, H1, H2, etc. are not always the same. I have one page with several H1, yet there are three different sizes, some bold some plain! This may be left over when I started because confluence was new at the time and standardized style sheets were not available when I converted pages. This frustration causes 90 percent fighting confluence, 10 percent productive work. I will look at the freeswitch doc for style sheets to see if I can figure out how to use them and if they help.
Thanks,
Mario