[Freeswitch-docs] Some moves

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Oct 9 19:50:44 MSD 2015

That sounds good for now.

Keep in mind that the wiki is not The Gospel and many wiki pages are
outdated and some are obsolete.

The location in the left pane outline tree is not critical since those
locations can be moved with an admin tool. It's delicate balance between a
small number of top level entries and maintaining only a few levels of depth
in the outline tree to avoid excessive complexity. :-)

Thanks for all your efforts.

Bote