[Freeswitch-docs] Where do I place the new page?

Ítalo Rossi italo at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 5 18:12:29 MSD 2015

You can follow this page, please note that there's a link on this page for
the old wiki, when you finish moving you'll need to update this link.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Dialplan+Recipes

When moving pages I always look to the left tree and see if there's already
a section for the page I'm working, which happens in the most cases.

If we place the new pages into the right sections in the left tree it'll be
easier to reorganize the whole confluence content after finishing the
migration.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Juan Gabriel Ossa <jossaq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there.
> I'm finding myself stuck because I don't know here to place some pages
> when I'm moving them from the wiki to confluence.
>
> Is there a rule for that?
>
> For example I wanted to move
> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi-line_rollover.
>
> How Can I tell the right place?