[Freeswitch-docs] What should I do to document changes?

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Mar 23 06:54:02 MSK 2015

Confluence essentially documents internal changes via its history mechanism
and allows readers to run a diff to see changes between selected versions.

You should also provide a comment in the field at the bottom of the screen
if it's significant. If it's something minor I just put "minor fixup" which
really doesn't say much but it lets someone scanning the history listing the
idea that it's minor :-)

If you copy a page from the old wiki over to Confluence you should
definitely record how much work you did in Areski's spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYap
bR_UNds/edit?pli=1#gid=1187898333

Thanks.

Bote