[Freeswitch-docs] mod_perl documentation

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Mar 21 13:04:48 MSK 2015

It’s automated.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Confluence+Wiki+Standards+and+Guidelines

…now has the “Labels” macro at the bottom showing all labels currently in use. Macros are one feature of Confluence that I do like, when they decide to work properly. That macro displays a larger list than

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/labels/listlabels-alphaview.action

Weird.

I have to say that list of labels is already getting f at ckin ridiculous.

We don’t need both “conference” and “conferencing”, for example. Nor “operating system” and “operating systems”. So redundancies like that should be reduced to the plural forms since labels represent a set of multiple pages.

I see we have

Perl,

php

Python

Ruby

Javascript

So the tide is rising there. I guess that makes sense to use labels to group together the same language. Now to see if all of those language pages also has the “scripts” label. Labels are quite powerful.

Bote