[Freeswitch-docs] Javascript vs java messed up

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Mar 7 00:29:05 MSK 2015

Ok so I turned off the redirects for the time being, someone needs to go
thru the sheet and make sure that things that will get grabbed on a redirect
are tagged if they should not be, keeping in mind that the redirects are
using mod rewrite in apache and the pattern matching is regex...

So its possible that mod_java grabs mod_javascript also unless we make
provisions for that (which we can by being a bit more explicit with the
rewrite rule generation