[Freeswitch-docs] mod_dptools strmicroepoch

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Jun 16 21:31:30 MSD 2015

The title forms the page URL. Confluence tracks links internally so if a
page name changes, then Confluence updates links in the space pointing to it
so that it does not become an orphan.

By the way, Tools -> Page Information shows incoming links, among other
things, so you can see how many other pages point to the current page.

Bote