[Freeswitch-docs] Black background in code snippets

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Jun 15 18:33:21 MSD 2015

Yes, of course. But it is not enough for me to view a variety of pages to check them for sanity. Other browsers and other operating systems might present the page differently than what I see here. People will freak out if I make a change that looks OK for me, but others might not see the same thing that I do. That's the tricky part of CSS and why we should keep the changes small and simple. The Confluence help text has many warnings so I want to proceed with caution.

I would like to coordinate with you, Mario, and any others who have many different browsers and operating systems available to get everybody on irc at one time. After I am ready to test a change I will announce it on the irc channel and ask everybody to view a number of pages to see if they look sane. If not, I can roll it back immediately.

This will not be today, I will let you know.

Bote