[Freeswitch-docs] Channel variables page

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Jun 14 20:03:47 MSD 2015

The choices for that children control are
- creation time
- modification time
- alphabetic by title

It would be nice if they could be ordered the same way the Confluence
outline control can be.

I suppose you could cheat and put an index number at the start of each
page's title and it would end up sorting them the way you want.

Bote