[Freeswitch-docs] 301 Perm Moves in place for Completed pages

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 15 06:04:20 MSK 2015

This is manual... As we add more pages to the list of ones that are
completed I can quickly add them to the redirects... If someone wants to
make a simple CVS in this format

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/old/wiki/url,https://freeswitch.org/confluence/ne
w/stuff

I can rapidly deploy these

On 1/14/15, 8:29 PM, "Bote Man" <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:

> Is this automated or must each wiki page be edited manually?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bote

Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org