[Freeswitch-docs] Time for a new sprint?

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Feb 27 03:29:57 MSK 2015

Confluence is mostly OK, but it does have some strange quirks that you can overcome if you remain aware of where the cursor is located and what your next desired move is.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Confluence+Wiki+Standards+and+Guidelines

Above link has a list of guidelines, but most important is to make the page readable. Confluence does a good job of translating the wiki formatting when you paste the wiki page directly onto the FS template Confluence page, so even if you do that and nothing else and then update the spreadsheet, that would be a big help.

Areski must give you write permission on the spreadsheet where we track which pages have been moved, edited, and completed.

Thanks!

Bote