[Freeswitch-docs] better documentation

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Dec 28 21:29:36 MSK 2015

Agreed, all the way around. I naively thought it would be a simple project when I first volunteered, but it is a HUGE effort with a huge body of information to organize. We welcome any and all constructive help with this documentation project.

Much of the original wiki was by developers writing for developers with a familiar tone. FreeSWITCH is a community project, after all, not a finished package that you buy in a box off a shelf like Progressive insurance so the documentation strives for accuracy if not a polished professional tone.

We all contribute the best way we can to improve the overall project.

Thanks.

---
Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor