[Freeswitch-docs] First draft of a "Howto write an endpoint module"

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Dec 24 20:04:36 MSK 2015

Thanks for all your efforts, Pat.

I discovered a little tip: the Table of Contents macro near the top of the
page contains links to anchors for the handful of top level headings. So you
can copy the desired link and use that elsewhere to link to the middle of a
Confluence page. They have a very long and funky method for setting anchors
so this is quite a time saver.

Cheers!

---
Bote