[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence Code Macro - wordwrap

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Apr 26 08:13:57 MSD 2015

OK, start wrappin!

After a couple iterations I discovered the secret sauce is:

code {

white-space: pre-wrap;

}

In the global stylesheet.

Because of the warning notice that Confluence has in that management section I have no confidence that this won’t mess up something else, but at least it makes the code macro boxes wrap text inside them, no more scroll bars. Keep your eyes peeled for other strange styling as a result of this change.

I think it makes it harder to read, but if it makes your job easier then it is worth it. J

Bote