[Freeswitch-docs] Code contains links to wiki

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Apr 25 10:47:59 MSD 2015

Ahh! I see the problem. I wasn't aware that Usage: text was directing people to the wiki, such as the TGML instructions.

In that case the Move Tracker spreadsheet is essential since it provides the mapping between old wiki pages and their new Confluence counterparts.

Here's the link to Areski's move tracker spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit?pli=1#gid=1187898333

It is world-readable.

I'm not sure if you mean that you can't see the Confluence link or the spreadsheet, but you will definitely need to see all that stuff to figure out what pages are where :-)

Bote