[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence Code Macro - wordwrap

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Apr 23 22:18:23 MSD 2015

I am certain that it does NOT do word wrap, but it does create a horizontal scroll bar if a line is wider than your viewport. This is intentional and I don’t think that it can be changed.

Perhaps a Panel would be a better control?

Or even a Column nested inside a Section? A Confluence column can be specified to a percentage width or a pixel width and automatically wrap.

Hope this helps.

Bote