[Freeswitch-docs] [FreeSWITCH-masteringbook] Friday Free For All Task

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:23:19 MSD 2014

A quick recap of contents proposed:

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:36 AM, William King <wking at freeswitch.org> wrote:
Ideas:
sipp testing
TLS/SRTP/WSS/ZRTP/etc (possibly already covered enough)
Streaming formats (shout, vlc, etc)
Video(depending on when that large effort is completed)

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at gmail.com>
wrote:
I can write about integration with kamailio and opensips, both for
scalability and HA, programming in Lua, integrating via http through
xml-rpc.

Also, I can write about other issues as required, and help with editing.