[Freeswitch-docs] Checking Status

Ítalo Rossi italorossib at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 03:38:41 MSD 2014

We will not give up, at least for now. I think the reports here on the list
can help start the migration again. My last few weeks have been very busy,
but now I must return to devote time to help with migrations.

Did you receive my email about mod_com_amd? I made the first documentation
but would like more information to improve it.