[Freeswitch-docs] Checking Status

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:34:03 MSD 2014

That's valid.

The nature of those calls do have various focus.  When we improve our web
services maybe we can make this schedule more clear.
This is all kinda related to documentation I guess.

Tuesday: Docs.  Specific to fixing the wiki I think the goal was to speed
up any mis-communication or sort any blockers.
Wednesday: Community presentations and info.  Sometimes evolves into
development discussion.
Thursday: BugHunt  Fixing bugs and sorting JIRA for sure requires real-time
communication.
Friday:  Free For All:  Totally optional recreation.

Tuesday's call can easily be only when need be, Wednesday is a staple,
Thursday is a community service so if nobody needs help its ok if nobody
shows. Friday is purely for bored people who like to discuss whatever crazy
topic.