[Freeswitch-docs] Checking Status

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Oct 7 23:25:57 MSD 2014

I was in Puerto Rico last week and had jury duty yesterday, playing catch-up today. I forgot about the Docs call until almost 13:00 EDT.

Perhaps there are simply too many conference calls? There are now 4 calls per week and I find the demands on my time don't allow me to sit on the conference bridge for long stretches, even though that can be informative.

Because team members are scattered all over the globe the "store it until you read it" nature of e-mail or similar messaging would seem to be better for routine administrative stuff.

Just spitballing ideas and apologizing for being AWOL lately.

Bote