[Freeswitch-docs] mod dptools children

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Nov 19 08:44:11 MSK 2014

Dear Docs Team ;-)

The page mod_dptools contains links to dialplan applications and commands, most of which still point to the old wiki because this page was copied from the old wiki.

I have discovered the Confluence macro {children that will populate automatically with child pages. It also provides the option to include the contents of the {excerpt macro contained on the child pages. As an example see "Answer" and "Break" commands on  https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools

Sadly, it provides no grouping to make it pretty, but I did select to order it by page title alphabetically.

The good news is that as pages are added under mod_dptools this macro will automatically include the link to the child page and the contents of any excerpt macro on the child page, which should be a short sentence describing the command.

What do you think of this idea?

Bote