[Freeswitch-docs] Doc-Sprint Friday 14Nov

Areski areski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:25:53 MSK 2014

Hi everyone,

We are organizing a sprint on Friday *14 November* at 11am CT.
It will be 4 hours long but you can join for less time.

We hope to get a maximum number of people signed up!

We will use an FS IRC channel during the sprint: #freeswitch-docs
and will track our work on the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit?pli=1#gid=1187898333

During the sprint, please change the URL's "Status" you are working on to
"Editing" with your name next to it so we don't duplicate work.

Confirmed so far for the Sprint:
- Italo Rossi (+6): working on dptools
- Areski Belaid : working on mod_* pages

Who is in?