[Freeswitch-docs] Improving links that go to the old wiki

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Nov 3 03:50:03 MSK 2014

I doubt that will work well, I mean not many people will use it. But…. we are using computers…. can’t something scan all the pages looking for the old wiki and simply create a daily report that can be placed on the new wiki? At least that gets the majority of bad links and an updated report will let docs team know what links need to be fixed/converted. It’s amazing to me that this is not available someplace. I wrote translators that converted tens of millions of lines of programming code in different languages, they were far more complex than a wiki. This is one reason why its taking so long to convert the wiki.
Mario G

On Nov 1, 2014, at 10:49 AM, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:

> They can open a Jira ticket under the Docs project, but there has to be
> a target for the corrected link. If there exists no page in Confluence
> there's nothing that can be done until it is moved.
>
> Bote

>>> Ido