[Freeswitch-docs] Docs Team spreadsheet

Areski areski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:50:22 MSD 2014

I totally agree with the need of About section and have good description in
the header.
My problem is more on the layout aspect.
`About` is a Header (h1) and so appear it will appear in ToC, therefore in
the order of the content `About` is behind when we display the ToC, and
this bug me a bit... but I could live with it :)