[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence reorder problem

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Jun 9 20:08:54 MSD 2014

It might be a mechanical problem of dragging and dropping? I notice that
Confluence is finicky about where you drop the page, but it will take
the button-down event to start the drag WHEREVER your mouse is pointing
on the page in a horizontal zone that is inline with the page title.
Easy to make a mistake I found out, and there is no undo function for
page moves.

If you drop the moved page on top of an existing page name, the page
will move to be a child of the existing page. Otherwise it simply places
the page in between the two existing pages where you drop it.

I haven't had a case where the page refused to move. My best guess is
that there might be some special permission that only allows the page
creator to move it, but I doubt that exists. I think the user database
and therefore permissions are still in flux.

Bote