[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence sandbox account?

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Jul 23 02:40:23 MSD 2014

Come on down! The more, the merrier!

Here's a rough style guide to get you started:
https://confluence.freeswitch.org/display/FREESWITCH/Confluence+Wiki+Standards+and+Guidelines

They also set up a mailing list for just the Docs Team at:
freeswitch-docs at lists.freeswitch.org

I had the bright idea to generate a few diagrams that illustrate the call flow through the various Dialplan elements, so I can add those later unless you have a good idea about that.

Thanks!

John Boteler
Bote Communications
Fort Lauderdale, FL