[Freeswitch-docs] re-order pages bug

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 1 00:12:09 MSD 2014

Its worth noting that at this time we have the latest version of
confluence...

On 6/30/14 2:57 PM, "Mario G" <mario_fs at mgtech.com> wrote:

> More info.. I updated the 10.9 page today, so I manually reordered the
> 10.6-10.9 pages since the were sorted when you did the alpha test. They stuck
> correctly. So I tried to reorder the Script page, it let me move it up one
> (above Alternatives) but moving anywhere higher does not stick. Really odd, a
> bug for sure.
> Mario G
>
> On Jun 30, 2014, at 12:05 PM, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:
>
>> I read through the Atlassian JIRA and found a bunch of tickets that might or
>> might not affect reordering pages. Some have been open for years with no
>> assignee. I also read some semi-related workarounds just in case.
>>
>> One that I tried:
>> Recently I restricted viewing of 3 pages to the -editors and -administrators
>> group. I removed those restrictions just now and I still can't make
>> reordering that AppleScript page stick.
>>
>> I have to run some errands so I'll mess with this after I return. I have only
>> tried moving pages under the Mac tree, I'll try others when I return.
>>
>> Bote

There is some pages that I cannot move, but I don't get any error message on
Confluence... and with some it works :/
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF52/Moving+a+Page
<https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF52/Moving+a+Page>

Maybe it's a permission issue, I realize I cannot delete pages anymore.

Any hints?

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org
<http://brian@freeswitch.org/> <http://brian@freeswitch.org
<http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >  <http://brian@freeswitch.org
<http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >  <http://brian@freeswitch.org
<http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >  <http://brian@freeswitch.org
<http://brian@freeswitch.org/> > > wrote:
I don't see any problem with that, Its easy to change if it doesn't work out
well.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org <http://brian@freeswitch.org/>
<http://brian@freeswitch.org <http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >
<http://brian@freeswitch.org <http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >
<http://brian@freeswitch.org <http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >
<http://brian@freeswitch.org <http://brian@freeswitch.org/> >

<whmcslogo.png>

Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com <http://www.freeswitchbook.com/>
<http://www.freeswitchbook.com/ <http://www.freeswitchbook.com/> >
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com <http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com/>
<http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com/ <http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com/> >

T: +1.918.420.9001 <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001> <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001
<tel:%2B1.918.420.9001> >  <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001 <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001> >
<tel:%2B1.918.420.9001 <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001> >  <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001
<tel:%2B1.918.420.9001> >  <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001 <tel:%2B1.918.420.9001> >
|  F:+1.918.420.9002 <tel:%2B1.918.420.9002> <tel:%2B1.918.420.9002
<tel:%2B1.918.420.9002> >  <tel:%2B1.918.420.9002 <tel:%2B1.918.420.9002> >
|  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001 <tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001>
<tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001 <tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001> >
<tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001 <tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001> >
<tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001 <tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001> >
<tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001 <tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001> >
<tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001 <tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001> >
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key:http://www.bkw.org/key.txt <http://www.bkw.org/key.txt>
(AB93356707C76CED)