[Freeswitch-docs] links to "secret" wiki in confluence?

Areski areski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:17:12 MSD 2014

When you copy and past a page from secret wiki or the wiki the old links
stay,
ideally we need to move quickly creating those pages if they don't exist
already

Something to be noted: on the spreadsheet, we have "moved" and "completed"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit?pli=1#gid=1187898333

here an explanation of the status

Pending - means the page has not been moved yet *Moved* - means the page
has simply been copied from the old wiki to Confluence, but still needs to
be formatted according to the guidelines. Editing - means somebody is in
the process of formatting and editing the page to ensure that the content
describes the current Master code of FreeSWITCH. *Completed* - means the
page is fully moved and respect the guidelines Delete - means the page
doesn't need to be converted Duplicate - means the page already exist in
the list under a different name Request-Delete - we need a core dev to
confirm the page can be marked as deleted, this is usually a temporary
stage until a more experienced dev take a decision

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> page:
> https://confluence.freeswitch.org/display/FREESWITCH/Event+Socket+Outbound
>
> has all links to old wiki pages pointing to the "secret" wiki.
>
> Is this correct, the way to go?
>
> -giovanni
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Giovanni Maruzzelli