[Freeswitch-dev] Unit Tests Failing for FS PR Request (don't know why)

Andy Newlands andynewlands at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:03:43 UTC 2022

Hi,

I fixed a bug in switch_rtp.c and submitted a PR:
https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/pull/1742

The unit tests are failing in an unrelated area of code (as far as I can
tell), and I can't figure out how to resolve this (I can't get them to
complete their run on my local, even with a fresh repo clone).

The results are here:
https://public-artifacts.signalwire.cloud/drone/signalwire/freeswitch/595/log_run-tests_src!mod!endpoints!mod_sofia!test!test_run_sipp.sh.html

I believe the failed tests are these:
uac_digest_leak_udp
uac_digest_leak_tcp

Is anyone able to confirm I've read the results correctly?  Can anyone
advise why these may have failed and how I can fix it (my changes appear to
be unrelated, in switch_rtp.c)

Thanks

Kind regards,

Andy