[Freeswitch-dev] Consultancy?

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:35:57 UTC 2020

Hey Andy,

not interested in the consulting myself, but as I have a small bit of using
freeswitch as an sbc in the past, did you try to enable the option on your
call to rewrite the rtp-timestamps? This may fix the first issue, depending
on the exact sip-scenario.

<param name="*rtp*-*rewrite*-*timestamps*" value="true"/> ...

You can do a lot with transfers in freeswitch. If it's a refer, you'll have
to implement the refer-dialplan-part, but it has been a while and maybe I'm
out-of-date :).

Just a quick idea that help you along maybe.

Kind regards,

Michem