[Freeswitch-dev] mod_janus Pull Request merge request

Richard Screene richard.screene at thisisdrum.com
Mon Aug 5 11:06:38 UTC 2019

Hello,

Can I ask someone to merge this PR (https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/pull-requests/1695/overview <https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/pull-requests/1695/overview>)?
The new endpoint module allows for FS to interface with the Janus audio bridge module.

Mike Jerris did review it a couple of months ago and I made the suggested changes.  But, it has not been merged.

FYI, I have written some documentation at https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_janus <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_janus>

Many thanks,
  Richard