[Freeswitch-dev] BFCP Support in Freeswitch

Sagar Joshi sagar.joshi at gslab.com
Thu Feb 22 06:53:58 UTC 2018

Hi Ken and Brian,

I would like to quickly introduce myself . I am working as developer in
VoIP and Web Conferencing domain for over 9 years  now. Currently my
company GS Lab. Pvt. Ltd.. Pune , India is actively using and customizing
Freeswitch for different projects.

Apart from that , we have developed the BFCP feature for Opal Voip. This
will allow OPAL to have content sharing in SIP calls.  We are in the
process contributing it with Opal.

We wanted to check with you if we can contribute the same to FreeSwitch .

Thanks and Regards

Sagar Joshi
Associate Technical Manager
Convergence Practice