[Freeswitch-dev] Any prompts y’all want Callie to record?

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Sat Nov 25 06:19:10 UTC 2017

My company is scheduling some time with Callie from GM Voices to record a
few voiceover pieces.

Since the setup cost is always the most expensive part of the whole deal, I
always like to reach out to the FreeSWITCH community and see if there are
any new phrases we’d like to add to the sound files.

Anybody have ideas? As long as it’s not too crazy many words, I’ll just eat
the cost :)

Let me know by Friday December 1st — we’ll probably submit everything the
following Monday.

Chad