[Freeswitch-dev] Issue with Sofia SIP: username and colons

Lorenzo Miniero lminiero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:53:36 UTC 2017

> We are effectively upstream for sofia at this point, there are a number of
> fixes in our tree that are not in their abandoned tree..

Yep, I know, but AFAIK there's no repo for Sofia SIP alone, one would have
to grab the whole Freeswitch repo even to just have access to the updated
library, which means I can't just take that and work on it. Same if I
wanted to suggest people to use yours rather than what repos provide (e.g.,
my Fedora 25). Or am I mistaken and there is indeed a way to do that?

L.