[Freeswitch-dev] Answering call using inbound event socket mod

Baljit Kaur baljit2108 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 01:25:01 UTC 2017

Hello Team,
I am a newbie to FreeSWITCH.I am trying to make an IVR application in C#.
I want to use inbound mode for answering an incoming call to the app and
then play menu options and place a call to the another number.

currently, my app is connected successfully to FreeSWITCH, receiving events
but no playing the .wav file against the incoming call.

how would this be possible?

here is my code

  while (eslConnection.Connected() == ESL_SUCCESS)
            {
                eslEvent = eslConnection.RecvEvent();
                eslConnection.Execute("answer", null, strUuid);
                eslConnection.Execute("playback",
"C:\\FS_GIT\\Win32\\Debug\\sounds\\music\\8000\\suite-espanola-op-47-leyenda.wav",
strUuid);
                Console.WriteLine(string.Format("{0}:Inbound CallId:{1}",
eslEvent.getType(), strUuid));

                Console.WriteLine(eslEvent.Serialize(String.Empty));

            }